
I failed miserable with the 'no carbs' thing yesterday. I had it in my head that since I had already eaten bread for breakfast I might as well finish the day off and start new today. Which I did! I had a filling breakfast of boiled eggs and tea. Now, if I can just stay focused today and get one good day of eating behind me!
Usually by this time of day I am just barely getting myself going. But today I woke up at 5 a.m.... an hour earlier then normal. I didn't get out of bed, but instead tried something new. I laid in bed and enjoyed the peace and quiet. I closed my eyes and pictured what I wanted to get done today and in what order I would do them. I think this only lasted for about 15 minutes before I actually fell back to sleep. I woke up at 7:30 to two hungry girls tapping on my forehead. (you gotta love kids) I got up, made breakfast for everyone... drank my tea... did our school time (my 4 and 6 year old can read!!!)... changed into workout clothes and did my workout with Jillian... and then sat down with a big glass of water to write in my blog. All this happened in the first 2.5 hours I've been awake. I am so ahead of schedule... and I started an hour and a half late! Not to mention I actually got in a great workout in the morning... which hasn't been easy to do lately!
The last thing on my list of to-do chores is clean my refrigerator from top to bottom... inside and out! There is a layer of lemonade/milk/pink juice coating the bottom of it that I have been to scared to tackle the last month.... time to get the gloves out!
Monday is weigh in and I am hoping for a nice number like 175. I better keep focused all weekend....
1 comment:
I love the feeling of being ahead. :) Have a great day!
Post a Comment