"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion, or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up you'd better be running." Author Unknown

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Plan Your Day!


Back when I was truly succeeding at dropping weight I would wake up in the morning and plan out every bite of food I would eat for the day. That way when I started feeling like a snack, instead of searching my kitchen and grabbing everything I could find, I would look in my notebook and see what I was allowed to eat. If there was nothing left on that paper.. .then I would not eat anything.... or if I had already had my snack for the day, then I would just have to drink some water and wait for the next meal.


Looking back, it really worked. So, I am doing that again. Today I weighed in at 179.6... already a good start to my personal challenge!(PC)


15-0.4= 14.6 lbs to go!

I have a very dirty kids room that needs attending to today... that should burn some calories! LOL

4 comments:

Cory said...

Great start!!!

BEE said...

great start
cleaning kids room is a workout
:)

Ripx180 said...

Having a plan is always a good way to earn some success.

Tammy said...

Great start with a loss.

Having a plan is a great way to see success. I have every faith in you.

That bear is the cutest little thing ever!