Today is a new day... thank goodness. Yesterday was a bit of a flashback to the old days when food was to be eaten, not ignored. When calories were unheard of and comfort came in a box. I was eating things just because they looked good, not because I was hungry. My mind was ready to stick to the plan, but my hands betrayed me over and over.. stuffing one thing after another in my mouth.
Needless to say I spent the night regretting every little useless calorie that I had tasted. The worst part is that none of it tasted all that great. In fact, it was down right nasty.
So I gave myself a talking to last night and today I am ready to start this week with a bang. I am making of goal of seeing 181.9 by Monday's weigh in... which means getting pretty serious from here on out.
6 comments:
Sounds like you got your mojo back. Good for you. Here's to kickin' that scales butt on Monday!
I'm with you, binges seldom taste that good any more.
It happens... the good thing is that you know it doesn't taste so great! Good job rebounding from it.
Yesterday is DONE and today's a new day. You know what you need to do, so let's get it done! :) I believe in you sis!
dude what a quick turn around... im jealous.
Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog!
Don't I know where you are coming from...I blew it big time this past weekend. Just dust off, and climb right back on the wagon and hold on tighter! The main thing for me is not to let one screw up lead to another and then another. Nip it in the bud right then and there...:D
We can do this!
I'm enjoying your blog :D
I know! These things just taste awful after a while!
You can do this!
Post a Comment