1) Are your parents married or divorced? My Mom and Dad were married for 25 years before my dad passed away...
2) Are you a vegetarian?I’m slowly working towards it. We only eat meat about once a week, though.
3) Do you believe in Heaven? Of course!
4) Have you ever come close to dying? Came close to it during a surgery once about 5 years ago.
5) What jewelry do you wear? earrings, wedding rings, anniversary ring and a necklace every now and then
6) Favorite time of day? Morning
7) Do you eat the stems of broccoli?Of course.
8) Do you wear makeup? Only when I go out... and even then its very little.
9) Ever have plastic surgery? No, but I'm hoping for a boob job in a couple of years!
10) Do you color your hair? Just highlights now.
11) What do you wear to bed? It depends... if I'm going to workout in the morning then I wear my workout clothes to bed so that I am ready to hop on the treadmill when I wake up!
12) Have you ever done anything illegal? Not on purpose!
13) Can you roll your tongue?Not as well as I can roll my eyes…
14) Do You tweeze your eyebrows?I have them waxed.
15) What kind of sneakers? I'm not sure, but they work!
16) Do you still own vinyl? Yes! I have my days when I just sit back and listen to some old jazz records of my dads.
17) What is your hair color?It was black... but now its black with 5 different highlights in it.
18) Future child’s name? If we had another girl (which we wont because I cant have any more) her name would be Piper...
19) Do you snore? My husband says I do, but I don't believe him.
20) If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be? Australia or New Zealand
21) Do you sleep with stuffed animals? Only when one of my daughters accidentally leaves one in my bed.
22) If you won the lottery? I would buy a bigger house, pay off our debts and put the rest into a savings account so that my Husband could retire early!
23) Gold or silver?White gold.
24) Hamburger or hot dog?Are you trying to kill me? Fruit and vegetables!
25) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? chocolate, peanut butter and blueberry protein shake!
26) City, beach or country?Definitely country.... with beach as a close second
27) What was the last thing you touched? my keyboard
28) Where did you eat last? Green chilli burrito... mmmmmmm
29) When’s the last time you cried? Watching America's Got Talent...
30) Do you read blogs?Yes, lots of them!
31) Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex? I usually do... wranglers, long sleeved shirt, boots and a baseball cap!
32) Ever been involved with the police?I dated a policeman once.
33) What’s your favorite shampoo, conditioner and soap? Aussie shampoo/conditioner and Ivory soap
34) Do you talk in your sleep? When I'm sick...
35) Ocean or pool? Pool
36) What’s your favorite song? You Are My Sunshine....
37) What is your favorite color(s)? Red
39 Ever met anyone famous? Madonna, Mr. T and Santana
40) Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life? I'm not rich or famous. I am not a brain surgeon and I haven't found the cure for cancer... but I'm a mother and a wife. Its all the success I need!
41) Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?Twirl
42) Ricki Lake or Oprah? Neither ....
\43)Basketball or Football?Neither... I'm a UFC fan.
44) How long do your showers last? I have two kids... I'm lucky to get all the soap out of my hair!
45) Automatic or do you drive a stick? I have one of each
46) Cake or ice cream? Pie
47) Are you self-conscious?Sometimes.
48) Have you ever drank so much you threw up? ... Oh yeah, the good ole days. Much of the reason I know longer drink!
49) Have you ever given money to a tramp? Uh, no.
50) Have you been in love? Madly
51) Where do you wish you were?Hanging with the gals at BlogHer.
52) Are you wearing socks? No, I'm a barefoot gal
53) Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? Not as a patient, but I've driven one!
54) Can you tango? No, but I would love to learn
55) Last gift you received? A 1977 GMC truck!
56) Last sport you played? Tang Soo Do... (is martial arts considered a sport??)
57) Things you spend a lot of money on? Food
58) Where do you live? Arizona
59) Where were you born? In a hospital
60) Last wedding attended?My best friends... I was her bridesmaid
61) Favorite alcoholic drink? I no longer drink
62) What did you do last weekend? Went on a road trip
63) Most hated food(s)?Anything deep-fried, like French fries, or anything with artificial sweeteners
64) What’s your least favorite chore? folding laundry
65) Can you sing? Yes... at least the karaoke lady says I can!! LOL
66) Last person you instant messaged? My best friend
67) Last place you went on holiday? California
68) Favorite regular drink?Water
69) Current crush? My husband
3 comments:
Awesome!
We have sooooooo much in common!
You met Madonna??
I am soooo jealous!!!
Great fun! I didn't know you lived in Arizona!
Post a Comment