Today's weigh in shows a gain of +0.8 lbs. I'm not really surprised. I felt like I had an off day all week. At least its not a huge gain. I can handle it, and I'm going to make a better effort at losing another 2 lbs this week.
As for my weekend... it was a blast. I got my anniversary present from Hubby on Saturday....

Yes, a 1977 GMC Sierra 4X4. It doesn't look all that big.. but its HUGE. It has a lift on top of big honkin' tires. You can kind of see the step up that is attached to the bottom of the door so you can get up into it.
This, ladies, is what you get when you marry a cowboy redneck. I LOVE it!! The girls and I strapped in and went cruising around town. I got a kick out of being taller then everyone I pulled up next to.
As for my food. I did great until Sunday. I had a blueberry muffin at church... one of those huge store bought ones... a hamburger for lunch (with tator tots and a soda) and a green chilli burrito for dinner (which was homemade and not actually that bad for me). It was nice to have a bit of a cheat day.. but my stomach hates me now. Time to go back to fruits and veggies.
Hope you all had a great weekend and a great weigh in... I'm on my way to check!!
3 comments:
Soemtimes, treat days are the only thing that keep me on track. You've got the right mindset about it. Back on the horse etc.
Love the truck.
I so love your truck!!! :)
It's good to indulge every now and then because it reminds us of how great we feel when we're on plan.
As for me, I'm 100% back on my clean-eating program and fighting through the first of a few nasty headaches. I'll be all good by Wednesday, and 40 lbs lighter when I'm done!
What a fun gift!
Get thee to the fruit and vegetables, girl!
Post a Comment