"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion, or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up you'd better be running." Author Unknown

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Do it like a monkey...



Abre uma banana como um macaco @ Yahoo! Video

I was amazed at this video! Just goes to show you, sometimes everyone IS doing it all wrong! LOL

I am sick today with a sore throat and grumbly stomach. Gonna spend the day relaxing. Have a great weekend and we'll see you all on Monday for weigh in!!

3 comments:

Carlos said...

awesome...feel better.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your restful day! Drink lots of tea and honey and take extra Vitamin C! Can't wait 'til we move to Cali so I can closer to ya! At least closer than I am now! LOL

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Get your rest! Hope you feel better soon.
Path to Health