"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion, or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up you'd better be running." Author Unknown

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Sometimes I have to be happy just being me....

Historic Trust Releases List Of Most Endangered US Places


So far I am doing 'ok' with getting focused again. I cant say that I am back on the track I was on 2 weeks ago... but I am definitely going the right way. Today has flown by me and I don't have the time to write a long post, so I thought I would put a pretty picture up and remind myself that no matter if I fail or succeed... I'm still me.

4 comments:

Hanlie said...

Good for you! And you're gorgeous!

Brightcetera said...

Gorgeous flower.
Gorgeous girl.
Keep being yourself.
Really, there is no failing as long as you're trying and that's something you've always done.
You've never quit.

Carlos said...

great attitude... glad to see you are fighting the blahs

Tammy said...

My goodness. I see so much of my struggles in yours.

We will get this figured out!!! We will!