This was a very busy weekend. I'll start with Saturday.
Halloween:
Living in a small country town, it is impossible to take your kids door to door trick or treating. Thankfully the churches in the area ALL have Trunk or Treat events. We went to two before the girls baskets were full to the brim.
The Witch.....
The Witches Black Cat...
I indulged in chocolate. More then I care to really admit today. In fact, it makes me a little sick thinking about it.
New Baby:
Sunday morning Hubbys little sister was in the hospital having her baby! I had offered to help since I used to work in Labor and Delivery. She was the strongest 19 year old I've ever seen. She handled those monster contractions like a pro. 13.5 hours later she delivered a beautiful 6 lb, 15 oz, baby girl!! She is just beautiful.
I was at the hospital all day yesterday helping her. My food consisted of SoyJoy bars, a fruit cup from Wally World and a salad my sister in law made for me.
Which leads to this mornings weigh in of ..................... 173.4
Down -1.6 lbs!
Unbelievable. This is my lowest weight to date.
7 comments:
CONGRATS!!! on both the new family member AND the awesome weigh in! Keep up the hard work. And I too ate ENTIRELY too much candy, especially chocolate, this weekend. Time to move on and burn it off!
Your girls are adorable!
And great job on the weigh-in. It's nice to hit new lows, isn't it?
You're really doing great (Halloween setback notwithstanding).
hell yeah on the loss and the cute kidos
I was down in tempe yesterday and saw the location of your iron girl this month. The view of the lake will be nice for the run.
Congrats on your weight loss!
Cindie
Such cute little goblins!
Huge congratulations on your WI! WOOHOO!!!
girls are so cute!
congrats on the new baby AND the stellar loss!
Congrats on the new additions to the family! Loved the Halloween pics!
Post a Comment