Yesterdays snow got me down in the dumps. I spent most of the day sitting in front of the computer and tv. Not my proudest moments. I took it as a rest day, seeing that I wasn't going to do anything anyway, and left it at that.
I must have just needed to veg... because this morning I woke up with a little extra *umph* and was ready to get my ass in gear. I ran my 3 miles (that I was supposed to do yesterday) and left the treadmill in a pool of sweat.
My focus for the next two weeks will be split between getting my miles in for training... and staying 100% on track with my food.
I also noticed that its been awhile since I took my measurements... lets update them!
Feb 25th / Today:
Chest: 39 / 37.75
Waist: 33.5 / 33
Hips: 41 / 40.5
---------
-2.25 inches!!
2 comments:
Good results your getting there!!! Veg-n out days can be so nice.
I must say... you rock. Running when it is so cold is a major feat. I live in Texas and can't make myself run when it's 50 degrees out!
Post a Comment