"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion, or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up you'd better be running." Author Unknown

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Behind the Scenes.

This is what I woke up to this morning. We are supposed to get more today. YUCK!
I ran 2 miles yesterday at a 13:30 pace. That is the fastest so far! It killed me though. I sprinted the straights and walked the curves... but my legs were shaking the whole time. I loved it.

Today I am supposed to get in 3 miles. Obviously running outside is out... so it will be another long one on the treadmill. I have very little motivation to get going today. I'm not going to push my time today... even if I have to walk them, I will get 3 miles in today.
So, I finally got my CD reader fixed on my computer and downloaded all 500 pics we got done. Some of the best ones were the candid pics... the ones where the camera was still going even though we were no longer posing. Take a look:








4 comments:

Marcelle said...

13.30?????????????????
omw that is fast!!!
I have run at 11 for a short period only and thats too quick. Am comfortable at 9.5 - 10
Now wondering if treadmill the same in Germany as in USA, what u think?
Love the family photo's!!!

I left you something in my blog btw.

Anonymous said...

those pics are adorable. and you continue to amaze me with your commitment. Just wow.

and I know it is easy for me to say not being there...but that snow looks beautiful.

Carlos said...

love the pics...

Candice said...

Way to go on the running! That's awesome!

By the way, I LOVE your family pics. I think candid is always the way to go. Much more real.

Happy Halloween!