I had a good weekend. Friday we got out of the house and went for a hike up the rim walk. The girls, the puppy and me. It was great. We ended up hiking 2 miles, which was a lot for my Baby and the puppy, so at one time or another I ended up caring Baby on my shoulders and puppy in my arms. It was quite the workout for me! LOL
Then on Saturday morning we met with a friend from church, who is also a very good photographer, and she did our family pictures! I was so excited. It has been 4 years since I have been able to get Hubby in front of the camera with us! She took 500 pictures!!! Here are just a sample...




I love them!
I did not run all weekend. But I think I needed the break. I woke up this morning to 26 degrees outside. Way too cold for me. So I am going to hop on the treadmill when the kids wake up and pound out 3 miles.
I need to focus on my food again. Calories, quantity and quality. I have a race to run in less then a month and I want to be 10 lbs lighter for it!
9 comments:
Love the pictures! I would love to meet up with you when you come to phx for the run. I do have an awkward question for you..............what's your name? *laugh* I only know you as tigerlilly. Ha Ha!
Send me your email so I can send you my number and we can decide where to meet up.
Talk to you soon
Cindie
What a gorgeous family. You're truly blessed.
Your family is gorgeous! Great pics.
I love taking photo's and always do all my friends family shots as well...so rewarding for me to see them show them off on blogs or facebook...
She did a good job with your family..and why is it always so hard to get the men to sit for photographs...they all the same.
Treasure your family pics!!
Hope you get back into the weightloss swing of things...are you not dying to get that tattoo done???
aww! great pictures. You have a beautiful family :)
those are great pictures Tigerlilly! so beautiful - all of you!!
What a beautiful family, miss tiger!
The hike sounded just awesome too. A couple days away from the run won't hurt you. Might help to recharge your batteries.
The pictures are absolutely beautiful! And you look amazing!
ditto everyone else who said they loved the pictures, you look great, and your little fam. especially the first picture
Post a Comment