I ran 3 miles yesterday on the treadmill. It was hell, but I tuffed it out and finished 'em. Today I have to get 2 miles in. I really should have gotten up early today and done it outside.. today is that warm day before a snow. We are supposed to get pounded tomorrow and Thursday. I am just not ready to deal with snow yet. YUCK!
Whenever it snows here before Halloween it usually means a really cold and harsh winter. Its been 6 years since its done that... so I guess we were due. I'm glad the girls costumes for Saturday night are bulky enough to fit 3 or 4 layers of clothing underneath!
Ok, so I thought I would share with you a little before and after.... this makes me happy!

Notice the stretch marks have nearly disappeared... and my surgical scar that runs from my bellybutton down is no longer pink! Oh... and I had to hold my pants on because they are 4 sizes too big.. but they are may favorite winter PJ's and can't bare to throw them out! LOL
.jpg)
Its nice to have lady like curves again and not just the rolly polly ones!
So, this is what 50 lbs lost looks like. Time for my run....
12 comments:
wow what a huge difference...you must be so chuffed ( happy ) with yourself..seeing these pics must motivate u even more.
I'm not looking forward to the snow either, but am going to gym and running on treadmill as too cold and I dont enjoy runnin in the cold.
Hope you have a good run.
Beautiful!
That's a huge change! Keep it up.
Wow! That is awesome!
Dont let the cold white stuff drag you down. Big changes showing up in your pics!!! I need to re-focus, having a hard time with the diet and exercise thing right now.
wow - I've been reading you for so long - I totally forgot where you started. You look GOOOOOD!
I'm SO happy to read you hopped on the treadmill - you rock!
Tiger you just look great! I know those pics have to fill you with pride.
unbelievable transformation... you are so inspirational!
Geez.... I am so impressed with the amount of weight you have lost. It doesn't snow here in California--at least not in Sacramento.
It's hard to keep motivated when the weather is bad. Good for you. It's windy here and I got outside to do a 2 mile walk. It was cold but it just made me walk faster.
Great blog.
FanTAStic!!!! Lookit all that progress YOU did!!
You look fantabulous! You can definitely see all the hard work you are putting in. You are going to rock that race. Keep it up girl!
You look awesome! Time to get out the sewing machine and take in those favorite pjs so you can continue to wear them. :-)
We got over a foot and a half of snow the past few days. It's warming up for the weekend, though. This will be the first time in a few years that we didn't have ice or snow on Hallowe'en!
Path to Health
Post a Comment