Wt: 175.6
I'm in a very happy spot right now. I love the way I look and feel these days. I am wearing ALL of my old skinny clothes now and have actually bought and worn a size smaller. I feel healthy, fit and sexy. I don't feel the stress of having to lose more weight...... but yet I'm not wanting to stop either. My running is keeping me on track and focused during the day on what I eat. It gives me that mental challenge every morning of 'can I do it?'.... and when I finish I feel stronger then when I started.
This is a new feeling for me. I'm on a track that I feel I can stick to. I'm not worried about what the scale will say every morning because I feel good in my clothes. I know that if I keep going I will lose the last 20 lbs, but instead of dreading every workout and every weigh in... I am going to enjoy the journey.
Hubby took this picture of me this morning when I got back from running 2 miles. I had just shed my shirt, jacket, hat and gloves and felt light as a feather. Its the first time I've seen my stomach so flat. Yay!
9 comments:
You are gorgeous!
U are in a good place so enjoy it...
You look great, but even better than that - you sound great!
I love your attitude!
holy shit - you're smokin'!!!! I like that picture. Oh, and you're a total beee-o-tch for looking that good AFTER a run!!!
It's nice that you're finally feeling what we have all seen for a very long time!!
Great picture! You look amazing!
Looking good!!! Glad things are really starting to click for you. Keep that positive mind-frame it will get you a long ways.
hot damn you sound great!
I was gonna say! You're a dot! So tiny!!!
Post a Comment