
I did a one mile run this morning before my P90X back and legs workout. It felt good to run. I could tell that it had been a while since the last time I made my body move like that... my throat was dry, my lungs were tight.... but I managed a 15 min/mile. I know, that is a turtles pace to some of you... but that is pretty good for this turtle!
I seem to be stuck between 188 and 189. Did any of you P90X'ers have this problem the first couple of weeks of starting P90X?? I'm hoping its just a matter of my body getting used to the workouts.
I'm giving myself a little challenge. I want to see how much weight I could lose if I stuck to my diet 100% for a month. I know this might seem silly to some of you who have mastered this already... but looking back I can tell you that there hasn't been one week that I have stayed 100% every day. So now I am challenging myself to 30 days of staying on track, starting today!
7 comments:
If you can stick to your diet for 30 days 100% thats awesome. I think doing that will give you some weight loss results. If I plateau out for a while weight loss wise I usually try to dial in my diet and things start moving down again.
A 15 min mile means you were running 4.0mph. Very Good!!!
cindie
awesome... dude you change your bloggity more than i change my socks!!!
I'm doing the same thing for 28 days! Let's see how we do!
I am so NOT a runner, so any time impresses me! ;-) Hang in there with the healthy food choices. I know you can do it.
Path to Health
stick to eating plan 100% for a month? I'd be happy with myself if I made it a week! I look forward to reading about that!
Glad you're back running
I've been stuck at 145'ish for about 2 months now. :(
Some want to lose weight and I could do that if I tried, but I want to gain lean muscle. Not as easy as it seems...
Post a Comment