"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion, or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up you'd better be running." Author Unknown

Friday, May 15, 2009

I need a do-over... Day 1 of 30


I hate to admit it, but yesterday was not 100%. So, I am swallowing my pride and telling y'all that I am giving myself a do-over. I know I can do this because I was doing really well yesterday, until that ice cream fell out of the freezer and into my mouth! I swear! I thought I could eat a 'normal' amount that would keep me happy yet still on track ... but lets just say, it wasn't a pretty sight.

Anyway, I want to do 30 days in a row... not 30 days combined over a 4 month period. So every time I mess up I will start at Day 1 again. That should give me some motivation after I have a couple of days under my belt!! The trick right now is just getting to Day 2.

Today is KenpoX with another added run. I'm ready!

7 comments:

Hanlie said...

It's your party, and you can get a do-over if you want! Go for it, girl!

Ripx180 said...

well I wont lie it sucks that you bailed on your day one but it is what it is. If you really want to get it done you will. heres to day 1.2v 2.0 ;). 30 days of 100% clean eating, you can do it!!! Also props to you for admitting it to all us blog buddies, that took some gumption.

Carlos said...

i love do overs!

Rachel said...

I really love that idea of starting over to day 1 if you mess up, this is something I need to do. Everytime I mess up 1 day turns into a week and so on... I know you can do it, you have come too far to stop now.

Jade said...

You got this sis!!

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

I ate a whole sleeve of Ritz crackers last night. What the.....? I haven't been perfect, but that's the first time I've done something like that since I started the Flat Belly Diet on Feb 9th for crying out loud!

And so we pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off and make healthy eating choices all day! (So far, so good!) ;-)
Path to Health

Fatinah said...

you can do this missy!!