"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion, or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up you'd better be running." Author Unknown

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

When The Cats Away, The Mice Will Play....

Hubby went out of town for his physical test. The girls and I decided it was time for an 'all girls' pajama party. (Dieters beware) This included Pizza and Ice Cream Cupcakes....


3 comments:

Carlos said...

sounds like a great night!

Ripx180 said...

uhhh ohhhh does that mean you broke your 30 day 100% clean eating streak? I love pizza and ice cream as much as the next person but you gotta stick to your guns if you want to make progress. Common girl you can do it!!! be true to yourself. that pic of the ice cream cones is evil... looks soooooo goood.

Tammy said...

By the looks of those cupcakes, I would says fun was had by all.