"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion, or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up you'd better be running." Author Unknown

Monday, May 4, 2009

Day 2 Week 2

After 3 long weeks I am finally enjoying high speed internet!! The man was 2 hours late, but at least he showed up this time. I cant believe the difference.

Anyway, today is going great. The house is clean, the laundry is done and the weather is beautiful. The kids have been playing outside all day. I am going to enjoy this speed for a little bit and then go get my P90X workout done.

I wonder if this 'high speed' stuff will cut down the amount of time I am on the computer?? I doubt it!

4 comments:

Ripx180 said...

high speed rules.... probably increase the time you on the computer. Vids, music, high res pics etc are now all within your grasp. Check out hulu.com and catch up on all your tv shows ;).

Wish we had some sunshine out here. I have been feeling really beat lately and have core synX tonight so wish me luck. Keep pushing play!

Anonymous said...

High speed is a necessity now...just like DVR. :o)

Congratulations!

Hanlie said...

Nope, it will increase your computer time! That's just the way it goes! I'm glad you're finally hooked up...

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Nothing like a clean house to make one feel especially good! :-)
Path to Health