"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion, or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up you'd better be running." Author Unknown

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Making a 'to do' list.



A while back I wrote a diet 'to do' list and hung it in my kitchen. It was a reminder of where I have come from and where I wanted to be. After reading this list today I realized that I have accomplished a couple of these things and that it was time to update the list a little.


1. To be healthy
*2. To be happy - To be in a positive state of mind everyday
3. To be a good example to the girls
*4. To like what I see in the mirror - To LOVE what I see in the mirror
5. To feel good in my clothes
6. To feel comfortable in public
7. To live longer
8. To enjoy shopping again
9. To look good in a bathing suit
10. To get better at MMA
11. To look good next to Matt
*12. To fit into my old jeans - To be comfortable in my old jeans
13. To fit into a size 9 (smaller then my old jeans)
*14. To look great at Disneyland - To look great this summer
15. To have awesome arms
*16. To be able to run a 5k- To be able to run a half marathon in January
17. To look great in lingerie
18. To be a fun mom
19. To be a trophy wife
20. To reach my goal



8 comments:

mak'n Changes said...

You are gorgeous!

Ripx180 said...

to get better at MMA!!?? sweet ;). who's your pick for the Evans vs Machida fight?

Don't forget to add press play to your list ;).

I would love to be a trophy hubby. Anyway looks like a great list and hope you mark them all off your list.

How are the P90x workouts treating you as of late?

Hanlie said...

You are gorgeous at any weight! Well done on your journey so far and being able to expand on your goals. I find that very inspiring!

Anonymous said...

I love your goals and I may have to do just this. :o)

You are absolutely beautiful.

Fatinah said...

you are just such a pretty lady

Jade said...

Yaay!! Finally get to see the wedding photos. You are ONE HOT MAMA!!!

Will Phillips said...

That's a really solid set of goals, there. Reminds me that I need to write up some of my own!

Clearly, I'm gonna share #17 with you. Can't wait till I'm hot enough for that! Hacchi macchi! ;)

Will
4xlt.WillPhillips.org

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

You look beautiful! I know you'll kick booty on all of those goals. You have done an amazing job already!
Path to Health