Ready to put the past behind me and focus on the future...
"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion, or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up you'd better be running." Author Unknown
Friday, May 8, 2009
Sometimes you just need to dance....
My sister in law had this on her blog this morning and I loved it so much I thought I would share it with you! Enjoy!
4 comments:
Oh that was fun! Thanks for brightening my day...
This is exactly what I feel like today!!! Dancing!!!
Thanks!!! :) :) :)
brilliant
you changed the look of your blog ;). There are actually a bunch of these videos of the same type of thing on youtube, very cool.
Post a Comment