I have been forced to take a break today by a little black cloud that decided to let loose a waterfall of rain!
I have managed to take care of all the animals. This includes two dogs, two birds, 13 chickens and now a miniature horse named Shorty.
I went to the store and got t-posts so that Hubby and I can start building fence for Shorty's new home. I bought horse shampoo and conditioner and gave him a bath (that ended with me looking like the Swamp Thing) and then brushed his mane. He is all fluffy now and looks a little disgusted with himself! LOL His mane is 10X's blonder now and looks beautiful. Why anyone would be mean to this little guy is beyond me.
We got some great news this afternoon! Hubby got a call from the job he is doing all these tests for and there was a cancellation, which bumped him up from June 24th to this Wednesday ... so we are going down TOMORROW night for his next test! This is really exciting.
The rain is slowing down and it is nice and cool outside right now.... I'm gonna go pick some weeds!!
3 comments:
Good luck to your hubby on his next test and I love the name you guys picked out for the horse!
love the new horse name... best of luck on the job!
Congrats to hubby, sis! I will keep him in my prayers!
And what a sweet pony - Shorty! :)
Post a Comment