
I am super excited. My friend Jade, who has been a blogging friend since the beginning, is going to take a road trip out here to join me in my first half marathon!!! I can already see us talking the WHOLE time... laughing and giggling passed the finish line. Not to mention the after party, which I'm pretty sure will include some tattoos and piercings!!!
The best part about all of this is that it has kind of zeroed in my focus. I have something to train for now... something to get me excited. I will need to be in shape by then. Its 9 months away... which means it is totally doable to reach my target goal of 145 by then! Its just a matter of staying focused on what I want. It took me two years to lose the first 40 lbs.... I need to tighten up and lose that last 40 lbs in a third of that time! I know I can do it... I just need to dig deep.
Today is Day 6 of P90X... KenpoX. Tomorrow is my rest day... thank GOD!... and Sunday will be my first official P90X weigh in. See you then!!!
7 comments:
YES!!!!! We need to practice our finish line pose and smiles lol
I feel the same way - having the half-marathon to train for and work towards. It makes it easier in a way, to workout and eat healthy!
an after party of piercings and tattoos?!?!?! is this a biker half marathon?
Im so jealous! Of both the marathon AND the after party!
Yes! You can do this! I totally believe it you...
Woo Hoo! It sounds like so much fun.
wow a half is no joke!!! That will take some serious training. If you put your mind to it you can totally do it. Better start throwing in some running days, can you say p90x doubles ;).... I hit a wall around mile 5. However I to would like to run a half and possibly a full. Looking forward to reading about your adventure over the next 9 months.
Tell me where in AZ you are and maybe I will join you!!
I have been working towards a marathon but I keep getting sidlined with back and foot injuries.
Post a Comment