"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion, or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up you'd better be running." Author Unknown

Monday, December 7, 2009

-2 lbs.... +2 feet of snow

It will be a very long week. We are supposed to get 2 feet of snow today... and the blizzard is supposed to last until NEXT Saturday. This makes me very sad. I hate snow and it always makes me feel a little bit depressed. Today I am staying busy getting my house back in order after a long weekend celebrating birthdays, an early Christmas, and a late Thanksgiving. *phew*

Now I have 10 loads of laundry to do and a floor that desperately needs a mopping.


HAIR CUT

On to good news... I am loving my hair cut.(you can see my tattoo on my neck now!) It makes me feel so much more put together. I have a real 'style' now! The only down side is that I have no hair on my neck and it is VERY cold back there! I have been wearing a scarf inside and outside for three days now...

If anyone has some scarves they no longer want... please email me and I will give you my address!!! I have two... and not everything looks good with a green or black scarf. LOL


WEIGHT

I am down 2 lbs this week. THAT is a very good feeling!!

5 comments:

Ripx180 said...

The hair looks good and congrats on the 2 lbl weight loss this week!!! thats great!

Melissa Cunningham said...

YAY for the weight loss!!! its usually this time of year when most ppl "hybrinate" and GAIN...
proud of you for losing!
AND the hair cut looks GREAT btw!!

have fun in the blizzaed-im in the midwest so will get some of it,but nothing like 2ft!

Amazon Runner said...

two pounds. Good for you! And the hair looks great, BTW.

I am dreading my winter walks/runs in the snow, ice and cold-- but as I cannot stand treadmills, I just have to suck it up and face it.

Carol said...

I'm guessing your hair didn't weigh 2 pounds so congratulations. I joined Curves a month ago but haven't weighed myself figure it will just depress me.

Fatinah said...

congrats on your loss!