Yesterday I spent the day knitting. ALL DAY knitting. Talk about addictive. Mostly because once I started the project I could not wait to see the finished product! I also made the mistake of telling the kids I was making a teddy bear... any time they saw me doing something other then knitting they yelled at me.
So, here is the first teddy bear I made:
The second one ( I have two kids, whether I wanted to, or not, I had to make TWO) I decided to make it a bunny rabbit. It came out a little bit more 'even' in places and was much cuter. I think if I kept making them they would eventually come out perfect... I just don't think my hands, back, butt and neck could handle another 14 hour knit session! LOL Maybe in another month.
If you have any easy knitting suggestions.. send them this way!!!
This weekend is full of more threatening dinners... family is coming into town and we are having yet ANOTHER Thanksgiving dinner to make up for them not being at the first one. Aye! Then we are celebrating TWO birthdays in the family on Saturday and on Sunday we are having an early Christmas with said family.
If I make it through the weekend without gaining a pound, I will be extremely happy!!
See you Monday
1 comment:
You should check out "Learn to Knit with Jack Sh*t" at www.jackknit.blogspot.co...waitaminute... that might be one of my imaginary blogs. Let me check on that and get back to you.
Post a Comment