
I don't feel like I am getting anywhere. I feel like I am on an out of control elevator... up, down, up, down, up, down, up, down. So, I am going to change things up a little. Get a little more focused. What am I going to do?
1) I am going to give myself 6 weeks to lose 10 lbs. That is 176 lbs by April 1st.
2) I am going to take my measurements today, at 3 weeks (march 11) and again at 6 weeks.
3) I will do 1 hour of cardio 6 days a week, 1 hour of weight training 3 days a week.
4) I will do something different for my cardio every other day... i.e. tready, tae bo, bike, p90x, tready, bike, p90x, tae bo....
5) I will write down, or twitter, everything I eat. My calories need to stay under 1200 calories for me to lose.
That is my plan.... lets get started!
Measurements:
Chest: 39
Waist: 33.5
Hips: 41
4 comments:
Crazy, I just posted about feeling the same way. Time to shake things up, 10 lbs down pronto!
The only thing I disagree with is less than 1200 calories. I don't think anyone should ever go below 1200. There are calculators that figure out your BMR and you shouldn't ever go below that I thought.
Wow! That's a lot of working out. With that much working out, eat a little more. :-D You can definitely do this.
Sounds like a great plan to get your through. I would be a little more lenient on the calories though. You might need more calories with all that exercising. I know I need to eat more when I exercise that much.
But, I also know you'll leave yourself open to modification if you realize this isn't working after a couple of weeks too!
Very excellent goals!! You will blow past 176 lbs by April 1st for sure!
Post a Comment