My personal challenge for this weekend is to do 1 hour of cardio Saturday and Sunday... on top of my already planned outings and bike ride!!
Wanna join me? Pledge your personal challenge in my comment area. I'll check in on you Monday to see how you did!
5 comments:
I pledge to do pilates and an Adult Ballet class on Sunday. Maybe that will help make up for my anniversary dinner!
And 30 minutes on the treadmill Sunday.
I'm in! My plans are: 2 hours of aqua aerobics on Saturday and a long walk (at least 7K), followed by an ocean swim on Sunday.
I pledge to do a work out video each day/
Go Tigerlilly go!!
hey tiger! Just wanted to let you know I am still reading!! You are doing awesome. I am trying to get back on track. I am holding on by my nails.
Post a Comment