"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion, or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up you'd better be running." Author Unknown

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Its a Billy Blanks weekend!

So far my weekend has been very active. Lots of bike riding and house cleaning. BUT the best part has been my new workout. Hubby went and bought me the new (at least new to me) Tae Bo Amped. I did the first 'Jump Start Cardio' today. I loved it. I've been doing the Tae Bo boot camp for the last year and this made a great switch! The Amplifier is a 3lb bar that made my arms and shoulders feel every movement! I cant wait for tomorrows workout!!

On top of that... I got a package in the mail containing a Tae Bo t-shirt, a pink Tae Bo tank top and this fantastic autographed pic (To Tigerlilly!) of Billy Blanks that I have hung up right next to my treadmill! Talk about motivated!



I have a long bike ride planned for this afternoon.... wish me luck!!

5 comments:

Carlos said...

cool! the missus loves her strike class at the gym. high ya!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Congrats on your active weekend :)

Hanlie said...

Go you! I love Billy too and he is pretty motivating!

Eli, Leslie & Victoria said...

Ya know what i have just started working out to the Tae Bo amped and i love it too... I suck when they amp it up with the kicking and steping part but the rest i can keep up with.. haha the bar really does make a difference tho.. haha. love ya hows hubby and the girls?

Anonymous said...

I heart Billy Blanks! You are gonna be so ripped when we do our marathon next year!!