"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion, or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up you'd better be running." Author Unknown

Friday, March 27, 2009

Day 2

W: 193

Workout: 15 min run, 55 min Tae Bo, 100 crunches, 40 push ups.

Food: 1200 calories, 3 meals, WATER

Yesterday was a good day, except for those yummy chocolate cupcakes I made for the kids last night. I only had 2 small ones.... a no-no... but not as bad as it could have been. Life goes on.

Today I am taking the kids to see the new Monsters VS Aliens movie. I'm looking forward to it. It will be Angels second trip to the theater and Baby's first. I have no doubt she will enjoy it too.

God grant me the wisdom to understand my longings and the willingness to act in my own best interest

4 comments:

Carlos said...

totally can't wait to take the kidlets to see that one... have fun!

Anonymous said...

Ooo - my kiddos will be excited for that movie too! I love Reese Witherspoon! :) Have a great time sis!

http://michelleuhrle-ftc.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I soo wanna see that movie!

I love how you wrote, "Life goes on." I so need to adopt that mentalility :)

Fatinah said...

sounds like you have a fun day planned - enjoy!!