W: 194.5 (+1.5 lbs)
Workout: 5K walk/run
Food: 1200 calories, 3 meals, WATER
Yesterday was a busy day redoing the girls room. Moved the furniture, cleaned out drawers, cleaned the carpet... from top to bottom that room is spotless now. You wouldn't believe the things I found stuffed in corners and under beds. The only bad thing that came from it was my lack of control over my food. I didn't eat a lot.... just unhealthy. A piece of pizza, some cookies, ice cream and a hot dog. Oh, and zero water. I'm pretty sure that is the cause of my gain.
Its okay, today is a new day. I have a great workout planned this morning. I've already had a good breakfast and will be drinking a couple glasses of water before my run. I am hoping to spend the rest of the day redoing the rest of the house... little by little! Seeing that it is freezing cold outside.. I don't see us venturing out today.
I am a continuing miracle with whom God is not yet finished.
5 comments:
wow you have had a super productive weekend. thanks for reminding me about all the projects I have yet to start!
Cool, Tigerlily, can you umm...just stop by my house next? I could definitely use your help :)
What a weekend! You are doing fantastic keep it going! :)
1200 calories? Is that enough?
Sis!! I LOVE your new photo on the upper right corner!!! You are just GORGEOUS!!!
I was in a super cleaning mood yesterday too - evicted an entire colony of dust bunnies and everything :)
Keep up the great work!
OH MY GOODNESS. I have so much housework to do, I can't stand it.
Keep up those workouts!
Post a Comment