My Weekend Warrior challenge was successfully completed! On top of my already planned activities I did 1 hour of cardio. That was mostly due to the fact that I LOVE new workout DVD's and am always super motivated to try them out! Is there such a thing as a chunky workout addict? LOL
I was reading one of my fav blogs and she mentioned this website. I tried it out and it gave me this advice to lose the next 10 lbs :
For the next 30 days:
Eat 1591-2081 calories a day
Eat every 3 hours for a total of 5 meals a day
Each meal should be between 318-416 calories
Eat 31 grams of protein at each meal
Eat 1 raw fruit/or vegetable + 31 grams of protein at each meal
Drink 1 litre of water and take a multivitamin daily
I'm gonna need to get some protein powder in order to hit that daily requirement of protein. It does help to have the exact amount of calories I should be eating at each meal. I think right now I eat really small amounts during the day and then use the rest of my calories on dinner. Probably not the best way to do it. Hmmmmm, maybe this will finally get my body losing again!
Well, I am off to do my morning workout! See you tomorrow!
3 comments:
Yay, I get a shout out! Let me know how it works out for you! :)
Good job tiger!! Way to take control of the weekend!
Great job sis! I know you'll get these this next 10 lbs off in no time!
Post a Comment