"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion, or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up you'd better be running." Author Unknown

Friday, March 6, 2009

Weekend Warrior Challenge


Its Friday again! Time to come up with a personal challenge to keep me honest all weekend. Because the forecast says rain, wind and cold... I will have to come up with something that is inside.


Saturday: 3 mile run on the tready


Sunday: 30 min on the tready in the morning and afternoon.


**If there is a break in the weather, I will probably take the bike out for another grueling ride!**


Have a great weekend! Stay focused....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You most definitely ARE a weekend warrior! We're up in the 50's today, but are supposed to have rain all weekend, so I'll be stuck at home! Yuck! Hope you have a wonderful weekend sis!

Amy said...

I'm lucky. It's supposed to be in the 70's/80's here.
I'm doing Power Yoga Saturday morning... and then plan to go for a run Sunday morning.

Anonymous said...

40 mins on elliptical twice a day plus a bike ride :)

Thanks for the challenge, TL!

Anonymous said...

Hi sis!

Here's the link to that Tae Bo contest!!

http://www.sppsports.com/contests/taebo.asp

Good luck!