"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion, or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up you'd better be running." Author Unknown

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Day 3

W: 192 (-1 lb)

Workout: 15 min run

Food: 1200 calories, 3 meals, WATER (didn't drink enough yesterday and ended up with a massive headache last night)

The movie was a success and we had a great time. Today I am going to rearrange the girls room, visit my mom and then do grocery shopping. Fun, fun.

Have a great weekend.

Nothing that happened yesterday or that may happen tomorrow is more important than NOW.

4 comments:

Fatinah said...

another good quote - I'm running out of room in my journal!!

Anonymous said...

I know, I love your quotes :)

You sound like you have a busy day and Im glad you had fun at the movies!


LOVE!!! LOVE!! Your pic, youre so beautiful :)

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Hi, there! I lost you for a while after Tales from the Scales shut down. You are doing an awesome job and look great.
Path to Health

Tammy said...

Great job! WOOOHOOO for you!