"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion, or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up you'd better be running." Author Unknown

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Day 1..... again.

Weight: 193

Workout: 15 min run, 30 squats, 15 push ups, 1 min wall sit, 25 jumping jacks, 30 sec plank... REPEAT

Food plan: 1200 calories.... 3 meals.... 96 oz of water.

Time to start fresh. I'm feeling good and ready to focus on losing the next 10 pounds. Little steps.

You don’t have to be perfect–just willing.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can do it, girl :)

Fatinah said...

Tigerlilly - this is a FRESH start - get that "again" out of your post title!!

What a great workout - sounds like a killer.

You don't have to be perfect, just willing - I'm writing that down in my journal.

Anonymous said...

way to go! Sounds like an awesome workout plan. the running is what kills me!

lisah said...

It looks as if things are looking up! I know you will get it done, just take it one day at a time!

Anonymous said...

Go sis go!!!!!!!!!!!! I am right there with you!!!