Once again I am feeling under the weather. I'm light headed and nauseous... and poor Hubby has the same thing, on top of the pink eye that he is insisting I gave him! The girls aren't sick, so it wasn't something we ate. I think I am just an open door for sicknesses right now. ***grrr***
I am going to a funeral tomorrow morning. My friend found her teenage son dead last week. The cause is still unknown but it looks like something to do with alcohol. Its a sad time. My nephew was one of his good friends and I want to be there for him too. I remember losing a friend when I was in high school. It is such a confusing time anyway, but to add death into it... well, its a hard way to learn that your not invincible.
Its time to crawl back into my cave and suffer quietly. I hope this is only one of those 24 hr things.
4 comments:
Dude, you guys are turning into US! We pass the torch of unending sickness to you!
I am sorry about your friend. My cousin was 30 and she was found dead also :( Its been a sad 2009 so far.
So sorry about your friend's son. That is just heartbreaking.
Hope you're feeling better sooner rather than later.
Oh hun, I'm so sorry about you getting sick and your friend's son! That's so tragic - I will keep you all in my prayers!
Post a Comment