"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion, or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up you'd better be running." Author Unknown

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Still Giving the Stink Eye....


Apparently one day of medication is not long enough to get rid of pink eye. I woke up this morning with one eye swollen shut again. ***grrrr*** It is so frustrating. The only good thing is its not holding me back from working out. Physically I feel great... I just cant see all that great!


So, today will be spent inside. I can't go contaminating everyone! I have a Jump Start Cardio Tae Bo workout this morning. I think I might run a mile or two this afternoon too. I seem to do better when I split my workouts. It definitely keeps me focused on my food all day too.


Well, time for eye drops!


4 comments:

Hanlie said...

Oh, I hope that comes right soon! It's awful, but as you say, at least it doesn't prevent you from working out! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I used to sleep with a wet towel or something so that I could put it on my eye when they were swollen shut in the mornings. Might help? Either way I wish you a fast recovery!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your sweet post about my horrific day yesterday. All is better today - I got some lovely meds for my cold and almost $600 later, my car if fixed!

Your post just reminded me of something I saw at the mall and wanted to tell you (and forgot until I read your post!) Lady Footlocker is partnering with Billy Blanks for some sort of Tae Bo contest. I'll go back to the mall tomorrow to get all the details so you can enter and win!!

dancer-in-me said...

get well soon! I haven't had pink eye since I was little and only had it once, but once you have it you always remember what it felt like. YUCK!!