"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion, or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up you'd better be running." Author Unknown

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sick...


Sorry for the late post but the crud has finally hit me. I slept for 15 hours last night, thanks to Hubby drugging me with NyQuil. I felt a little better this morning, until I ate something and now I am back to moping around. I managed to clean the house a little, at least I'm not tripping over toys and smelling the garbage every time I walk in the living room! So, now I am going to drink some honey and tea, find a good book I haven't read and lay back in bed. Hopefully the girls will cooperate and stay busy in their room!


Todays workout? A couple of head nods, some back to belly rolls and one or two laps to the bathroom.


4 comments:

Hanlie said...

Don't you dare do more than that! Hope you feel better soon!

Cory said...

More of a workout than I got while I was sick last! Get to feeling better soon.

Jessica said...

Only the most loving husband will dose his wife with the Nyquil.
Good job!
Rest as much as you can. Tie those girls to a tree!

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon sis!