
The weekend is here and I have to make sure I don't go off plan. Weekends are always my weak point. For some reason my cravings go into overdrive the second the clock says 5pm on Friday. The hard part is that Fridays are my grocery shopping days... and if I go late in the day I end up with ice cream, cookies, crackers... (for the kids, of course)... and I end up eating them all before Monday comes around.
So, my goal for today is to go grocery shopping THIS MORNING and make sure to buy all healthy food.
I have a run to do so I better get going!
Have a great weekend!
4 comments:
You too! I have a dinner party tomorrow, so will also be buying some things that are not normally in the house...
good luck. weekends suck for me too. mister snackman!
This WILL be a good weekend for you sis, I just know it!!! :)
Great idea to go shopping early before the cravings start!
Weekends do tend to be tough, but you'll make it through. I like that shopping idea. I actually like to go after I eat supper. Then I'm full and don't really want ANYTHING. LOL
Post a Comment