"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion, or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up you'd better be running." Author Unknown

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hump Day



I ran today... another 5K. I'm getting worn down though. I don't have the energy or the strength that it used to give me. Am I doing too much? Am I just having an off day?


I need to get back on my vitamin regimen. I need to drink my 96 oz of water a day. I need a nap....

4 comments:

Amy said...

I've been feeling like that this week too. I'm definitely not doing the twice per day thing... and I took Sunday and yesterday off.

If your body is telling you to rest, you probably need to rest!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Amy - if your body is feeling run down, maybe you're doing too much. Definitely take a multivitamin, and take a look at your diet - maybe you're not eating enough for your awesome workouts?

Hotch Potchery said...

I am feeling sort of run down this week too. I tried to work out but didn't take my shoes to the gym, and my galoshes just weren't gonna cut it.

Tomorrow is my long workout day, we shall see how it goes.

Loida of the 2L3B's said...

Hi there Tigelilly, I hope you will reach your target weight before the wedding. I am also having a hard time with my weight and I'm glad that you give me some hints.. Have a nice day my friend..