W: 191 (-. 5 lbs)
Workout: 1 hour on the treadmill
Food: Focus on control
This post makes 601 in the Where Is Tigerlilly?? journey. There is a part of me that is a little disappointed that it has taken this long. If I had followed through with the first plan , back in Dec. of 2007, it should have only taken 180 posts. But life happens. The good thing is that I have lost weight and am continuing to learn more about myself everyday.
I lost another half pound yesterday. It will be nice to be in the 180's again.... I want to feel that good again. But I'm not going to settle... which is what happened, and why I think I ended up gaining 10 lbs back. I was feeling good, looking good and was happy to be 184 lbs..... which lead me to being a little too relaxed about what I was eating. Not this time. I am striving for 160... and I am going to make it.
This time I'm not going to rush myself. I'm going to relax and enjoy the process. I'm going to take the time to notice the good changes that I feel every time I lose a little weight. I may even take up a little meditation now and then to help my body release the stress.
Tomorrow is my weigh in... and I am not stressing it one bit. I am already down 4 lbs... it can only get better!
5 comments:
slow and steady... way to keep at it
Ditto Carlos! Remember, this is not a race, this is the rest of our life :)
I totally agree with Carlos, slow and steady wins the race. The more time you spend loosing weight the more natural the lifestyle will become. We all get lax from time to time.
I have read on several blogs that weight loss is a marathon, not a sprint!
Way to keep going, even after some rough spots.
I'm proud of you! Keep it up.
Cindie
Post a Comment