W: 193
Workout: Rest Day
Food: journal and water
We are having the strangest weather. It is warm and sunny for a couple of days and then, out of nowhere, we get a freak snowstorm. Its been doing this for two weeks now.. and this week is going to be the same. Yesterday was wonderful and today is supposed to be even warmer... but tomorrow's forecast is SNOW. WTH?? I am going to take advantage of the sun today and take the kids to the park. Maybe even get them to walk the track with me!
Yesterdays food was 'ok'. Since tomorrow is my weigh in day I am going to have a perfect day today... with lots of water. No working out today either. My body is sore.
Don’t forget that when the heart is heavy and resistance is low, and the mind is troubled and confused, there is much comfort in a true and understanding friend standing by.
3 comments:
I am trying to enjoy the little window of good weather we are having here in the northwest too. I am glad today is cardioX as its a little shorter and one of the easier vids in the series (my body is sore too). Enjoy the sunshine and have a great day at the park with the kids.
Your post on the weather kinda cracks me up - we're opposite. We have days of frigid weather and then it's mild and in the 50s lol
Drink lots of water! And remember, as long as you're good 80% of the time, you're ok!
We are in a cold spell...had to turn the dang heater back on, so I feel your weather pain!
Post a Comment