As predicted, my arms hurt as bad as the rest of me! I waited for Hubby to go to his martial arts class last night before putting in Shoulders and Arms. I LOVE this workout, it makes me feel so strong. Mostly because I like working my 'glamour' muscles. Lets face it, summer is here and those tank tops are slowly making their way to the top of the drawer. Time to focus on those areas that will be seeing more sunlight!
Today is Yoga. I would love it if I could find an area in the house where I could do it in peace and quiet. Unfortunately I have two kids that make it impossible to focus... and when you are in twisted triangle, lets face it, you need to focus! So my plan today is to do it late tonight. Hopefully after the kids are asleep. I don't know if this will work, as I am usually not far behind them in falling asleep. I will try to keep energized!!
Its a beautiful day today and I am going to take the kids and the dogs to the park... pray for me!! LOL
5 comments:
I hear you on the shoulders. I love working them so much. I wish I had pics of my shoulders before I let myself go.
I agree with our glamour muscles! I so seriously want some gunns! lol
Have fun at the park sis!
lol... I have to laugh because its so hard to follow shoulders and arms with yoga for me. Holding downward dog when your tris and shoulders are toast is soooooooo stinking hard. Get all zen like and you will make it. ;) Stay strong its only day 4.....
how many dogs are we talking, here. just wanna know how hard to pray
I love the term "glamour" muscles! Mine are still buried...
Post a Comment