Thanks for all the wonderful birthday wishes. I had a great day. Hubby sent me out to have a relaxing day while he cleaned house, cooked, bathed the kids and made the birthday cake. I got my hair dyed (I am now a brunette with blonde highlights!), bought 4 books and a couple of nice shirts at a new store in town. I made it home a little late for my own birthday party... but it was fantastic. Hubby scored an A with his BBQ chicken, corn on the cob and salad. His chocolate cherry cake was to die for and everyone had a blast. I couldn't have asked for a better day.

On to Sunday, my first day of P90X. It was chest, back and ab ripper X. I did amazingly well doing a total of 183 push-ups and 116 pull-ups. I definitely noticed that I need to eat more calories to get through my workouts. I was shaking and sick by the end of my workout... Today I am going to make sure I get in 1800 calories and see how I feel in my workout. Tonight is Plyometrics..... nothing like jumping up and down for an hour!!
7 comments:
WOW - look at that hot momma!! ;) I'm so glad you had a wonderful birthday!
I'm bad! I left my print outs at the office, so I didn't track my workout on Sunday, but I know you kicked my butt on the pushups lol
Have fun with Plyo! You're right - nothing beats jumping around for fun! I just wish we could do it in one of those jumpy houses at children's birthday parties lol
Happy Belated Birthday, TL :)
Awesome that the hubby did all that for you and Im loving the hair--you are just too beautiful!
I couldnt get through the P90 so congrats for that! It sounds scary :)
Great to hear you had a wonderful b-day. Starting out 31 right P90x style, wonder what you will look like when your 32? ;).
like Tony says "Plyo is the mother of all p90x workouts". What I love about plyo is its totally scalable, I guess most p90x videos are. If your feeling juiced you can always jump faster or higher. The extra grub will help for sure. Man makes me want to go workout right now ;). CoreSyn for me tonight. Stay strong, 90 days is pretty short when you look at the big picture.
Love the flowers and your hair looks incredible.
Great job on the P90X. I really want to invest in this program.
well, missy, sounds like you had a great birthday indeed!
sounds like an awesome day all around
You're ridiculously beautiful!
Happy Birthday!!
Post a Comment