"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion, or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up you'd better be running." Author Unknown

Monday, April 6, 2009

Week 2 Day 5

W: 193

Workout: P90X Core synergistics, 30 min run

Food: Journal

I had a great weekend. I got my taxes done on saturday morning and spent the rest of the day breathing a sigh of relief. Sunday I managed to get my homeschooling supplies organized and did my plans for the week. Then Hubby started craving ice cream... *sigh*. I had been perfect all weekend, sticking to my perfect meal plan. We ended up having a cheat meal of pizza (4 small slices) and 1 cup of ice cream. That was it. I didn't stuff my mouth, I didn't eat a gallon of ice cream... and I feel okay with it all. A nice treat... now, back to business.

I may indeed be very busy, but I won’t have a life if I don’t put my program first.

5 comments:

Carlos said...

sounds like a perfectly logical response to tax stress.

Ripx180 said...

I have coresynX to look forward to also. ;). I am still really sore from Legs and back so I am not looking forward to prison cell push ups etc. ;). I still need to due my taxes... blah, running out of time. Anyway hope this week is a good one for you.

Anonymous said...

Boy, we were all craving ice cream this weekend LOL. Hope you enjoyed it, dammit! LOL

Maggie said...

I craved ice cream last weekend. Hang in there. Tax stress does us all in. I think you did good considering, and I know next post, you'll be back on track. :)

Anonymous said...

Consider it a "throw out" meal (that's what Trainer Kurt calls it). He say as long as your good 80/90% of the time, it's okay to be "bad" 10/20% of the time.

Let's get back to business! Can't wait to hear how P90X + is! I've heard good things about it!

P.S. The Easter bunny dropped something off in the mail for the girls!