"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion, or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up you'd better be running." Author Unknown

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Weigh In Day

-4 pounds

I have to say that is the best number I've pulled in months! I was hoping for the nice clean number but will be happy with 191.

Today is a rest day, because lets be honest, I only worked out 3 days last week and lost all that weight. Obviously I am way more conscious of the food I eat when I am not sweating it out. So I will take a couple of extra 'off' days then normal... at least for the next week.. .and see how I do.

For you P90Xer's , no worries. I am planning to go back on the 26th. This time I will be doing it with a friend, so it should be a little more enjoyable... I will be starting with Day 1 again, but that's OK, at least I will be starting!

Tonight is karaoke night with my girlfriends. Which means lots of drinking, for them.... and lots of water for me! LOL

4 comments:

Jade said...

I AM SO STINKIN' PROUD OF YOU!!!!! Look at you go! I need to clean up my eating before we start P90X. Boy Wonder wants to start it with us, so I think I'll set up a blog for him to talk about his progress - it'll be cool to get a teen's perspective on P90X. OMGosh ... I can't believe I'm mom to a teenager! Eek!

Carlos said...

wow awesome number!

Ripx180 said...

-4 is GREAT! I am also stoked to see you are going to start back up on the X. Then I know someone besides me is suffering through the workouts too ;). misery loves company lol. Keep it going on the downward trend.

Hotch Potchery said...

What a great weigh-in!!! Keep up the hard work.