"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion, or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up you'd better be running." Author Unknown

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Weigh In Day and Progress Pics

- 3 Pounds

I was hoping to match last weeks loss of 4 pounds, but 3 will work just as well! I had a cruddy day yesterday so food was out of sync... but I'm fixing that today. Already have the veggies picked out, cleaned and ready to eat for the day.

So I decided to take a look at pics from the old days. In 2007 I was at my heaviest of 225 lbs. It has taken me 2 years to get where I am today... but it sure has been a big change. Hopefully by 2011 I will be at my goal weight... with a 4 year Masters degree in eating right! Anyway, if your interested in seeing the changes I added a Progress Pictures link on the right hand side!

I also realized it has been a whole year since I've taken a weight loss pic. I think I will wait until I hit the 180 mark to do it!

2 comments:

Carlos said...

wtg on the loss! great progress pics by the way... love the tats!

Jade said...

You have done such an amazing job sis!! The best part is the life lessons you're teaching your girls. They are going to be so amazingly confident and empowered young women!