W: 189 (-2)
Workout: Rest Day
Food: Fresh fruit/Raw Veggies
I gained back a pound, but that doesn't surprise me. I did an awesome workout yesterday and am extremely sore in my arms and back, so I must be retaining a little bit of water. I stuck to my food perfectly, up until the late night sweet tooth in which I gave in and ate a couple of marshmallows and a gummy thing. All in all, not a bad day.
This weekend is jam packed. The most important thing on my list is getting my car in the shop. It is making funny noises and I have no air conditioning... two things that desperately need to be fixed. You don't want to get stranded in Arizona... especially without air conditioning! Even though last nights temp was 20*F ... yeah,FREEZING. I wish summer would hurry up and get here. I am ready for the sweatfest of 2009!!
I am off to do grocery shopping this morning, which is exciting because I have been eating nothing but celery, carrots and bananas for three days because I did some poor shopping last week. This time I am loading up on every fruit and vegetable there is... I'm craving them now!
3 comments:
funny noises sound expensive!
Thank you for being positive about your gain. I have been working my arse off and I gained 1.5 pounds and its basically ruined my dad lol. But reading nice stuff like this gives me hope.
Attitude is everything, and once again you are my inspiration :)
I hope everything works out with your car!
Post a Comment