I haven't slept this well in weeks. The minute my head hits the pillow I am out.... and no bad dreams! The only bad thing is waking up at 4:30 in the morning having to pee.... but that is the side affect to drinking lots of water I guess.
Yesterdays workout was great. I ran 1.5 miles in 20 minutes and then continued on to P90X shoulders and arms. Today is an off day. I will be focusing on my food and maybe get a good stretch in. If you haven't noticed, I am doing an on a day, off a day routine with P90X. I am hoping that by switching up my workouts (i.e. P90X, running, bicycling, Tae Bo and challenges) that it will keep me motivated and excited about my days.
I don't have a lot of active things planned this weekend. In fact, it looks like rain again, but I will consciously try to add some physically fun stuff for all of us to do!! If it goes well I will see you on Day 7!!! (you'll see me if it doesn't go well too... just not as happy)
2 comments:
You sound awesome!
I'm trying to switch up my workout schedule too. Run one day, weight train another and so on!
Have a great weekend.
I get up about three times per night to pee! It's not so much fun in winter...
Might do a little taebo later on - just a quickie!
Post a Comment