"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion, or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up you'd better be running." Author Unknown

Saturday, June 6, 2009

In the jive on day #5...

Did my 20 min run this morning and half of my P90X chest, shoulders and tris. Half because it is Saturday and with a full house it is very hard to concentrate on working out. Oh well, at least I got a good sweat in!

Today is your last chance to leave a comment and get entered into my SkinnySongs CD give-away! I will post the winners on Monday morning.

Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

mak'n Changes said...

20 minutes is better than nothing right? Hey I missed the instructions of the give away, but if all it takes is me leaving a comment,, well then,,, I guess Im entered. *wink*
Keep makin it happen girly
cindie

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Great job on keeping up the activity!
Path to Health