So good that I continued to do my P90X Chest and Back, a medicine ball routine and some extra sit ups for good measure.
Now I am freakin' sore. In a very good way. I'm back baby! I was 100% on food yesterday, my workout rocked and today is not going to be any different. I took those pics that I promised and let me just say ewwwwwwwwww! I haven't done before and after pics in over a year, and it shows. I can definitely see a lot of areas that need some attention.. like my back, arms and tummy! So, I hate putting this pics on here, but it is good for me to have an idea of what my body looks like now so that I can change it to what I want it to look like in my 'later' pics.
NOW
Update: Mom lost 5 lbs at her WW weigh in last night! She has 17 lbs to go before reaching her goal weight. GO MOM!!!!
4 comments:
good for your mom and good for you getting back to it.
sounds like you had a great day yesterday... always a good feeling to be hitting it 100%. Keep it going!!!
Yay you! And yay mom!
you are looking great!
how exciting for your mom - please pass on my congrats!!
Post a Comment