I am doing a little better today. The nausea is gone... but my tummy is still a little upset. Just to clarify... I am NOT pregnant! I had a hysterectomy 3 years ago when I had a 5 lb ovarian tumor removed. Although lately I wonder if they left it in after all! LOL
Obviously it is keeping me from eating certain foods... like fried, fatty or sugar loaded. I am on my 4th day of clean eating. About the only things that don't upset my stomach is fruit, veggies and bread. Weird? or just really great for the diet!!
I am taking a ton of vitamins too. Water has been mixed with Crystal Lite, which isn't great, but it is helping me down the water! Exercise has been zilch. Other then my daily chores of cleaning up after a horse and two dogs... and two kids... I have not touched my treadmill or free weights. I usually take our mini horse for a walk every morning, but even that has been put on hold because of a mix of bad weather and kids.
My goal for today (because I don't dare to get ahead of myself) is to walk on my treadmill for 30 minutes today.
*Hanlie: I have been sick a lot, but going to the doctor means paying lots of money.. we have no insurance... so unless I am incapacitated, I just have to keep going. I did have all my blood work done 6 months ago with my oncologist and everything was fine.. so I'm not TOO worried. <3 *
3 comments:
hang in there and take care of yourself!
Oh good! I know, I only go to the doctor for life and death situations and in case of injuries... I was just worried that you could be developing something serious... We don't have health insurance either (only a hospital plan), so that's another reason why we chose a healthy diet and lifestyle!
Glad you're on your feet again! Look after yourself...
I'm glad things are looking better for you sis! 30 mins on tready is a very good goal, and I know you can do it!
P.S. I'm gonna restart P90X in August ...
Post a Comment