Monday came fast.... and here it is almost 3 in the afternoon before writing my blog.
My mom has decided to get healthy too. She joined Weight Watchers last Tuesday. She has her first weigh in tomorrow night and I am so excited for her. She thinks she has lost 5 pounds... we shall see!
I'm sorry that this entry is all over the place. Right now I am waiting for a call from Hubby. He has had one headache.... that has lasted for 6 days. After pleading and persuading, he finally gave in and is at the doctors office right now. I don't know what can cause a non-stop headache, but I'm praying its nothing serious.
4 comments:
I hope it is nothing serious! Keeping good thoughts.
My dd had a headache for FOUR MONTHS. It turned out to be meat. She can no longer eat any kind of meat without getting a headache, including beef, turkey & chicken. At 14yo, she has become a vegetarian, but she sure feels a lot better!
I hope your hubby is okay. I'm sure it's something easily cured.
Hope hubby is OK. Constant headaches really suck. Sugar substitutes, MSG and other additives are some of my triggers.
Path to Health
Hope he's okay! Let us know how your mom did...
Post a Comment